Friday, April 20, 2018

Key to My Heart

55" x 72" 

Myra from Busy Hands Quilts has completely updated her Key to My Heart pattern. I made the large lap size in Lilly and Loom Daisy Delights fabric.  Myra's pattern writing skill has greatly developed since she started over 3 years ago. If you haven't bought this pattern yet, I think you will like the simplicity of the directions.


You can use yardage or a layer cake to make this beautiful quilt. I think there may even be a price discount later today so be sure to check out her pattern shop.  You can see a different version on Myra's blog today using batiks and a dark background. It's stunning!


Linking with Busy Hands Quilts and Crazy Mom Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love your fabric choices. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks so clean and fresh with your lovely fabric choices, my favourite quilt size to make too. Love your choice of binding, perfect. Congratulations on another beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely work again; such nice colours (and a white background always sharpens it up). Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...