Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Postcard Quilt Along - Top


I've got my king sized quilt laid out on the design wall. It's a big one at 102" x 114". After we got it on the wall, I made some adjustments to the blocks. We had some duplicate triangles very close together so I rearranged the blocks to spread them out just a bit. 


I did manage to get my top all sewn together, but I forgot to get a picture, so just pretend you see it here! I've read that there are over 20 people participating in this quilt along so hope on over to Sandra's Blog to see the variations on this quilt.

6 comments:

  1. Wow - that is going to be fantastic .... and huge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt! You forgot the picture because you're so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Myra you are a fast one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon,
    I still thank you for the inspiration for making this quilt! I am so happy I found your blog and you! This is just gorgeous . . . and huge! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if you could email me and tell me how you increased the size of your quilt? Did you make your squares bigger or did you make more squares of the HSTs? My email is ljbisme at msn dot com. I've bought the quilt kit for the throw/twin size and will be making the larger of the two, but I was wondering if I should buy three more kits to make a queen size. Thank you in advance. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just trying to make sure everyone who quilted along and has a flimsy or a quilt has linked up (and I know you have!) I see Linda emailed you about what you did. She also asked me today, and she included her email because she is a no-reply, so I have it if you want to share with her what you did. :-) Thanks for joining in with all the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...