Friday, January 19, 2018

Simple Table Runners


I received a custom order for these table runners last week. I was excited that they would be so easy to piece together and that she was sending me the fabric to make them. They are a surprise for her mother.  How sweet!  

 16 x 38 

16 x 20


I found a cream colored fabric to put on the back of them. It's nice to finally have a finish to share! I have a lot of tops completed and hanging out on the railing.  They shall be completed soon!

Linking with Busy Hands Quilts.




4 comments:

  1. I love handmade placemats and runners. We use ours every night, and they also sit on the table for the day. Yours are really nice. Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,
    I love these table runners and placemats. Simple but something I never think to make. Your customer will love how they turned out - and the fabrics she selected compliment every decor. Her mother will really love them. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a quick finish! Something small for you is quite the change-feels great doesn't it!! Soon you will be posting every day with all your finishes-can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happened upon your blog and these were the lovely runners you made for my mom! Well, she loved them and they were the perfect sizes for her tables. So glad I found you on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...