Friday, June 9, 2017

Granny's Square Patch in Teal and Brown

60  x 70

This is another Granny's Square Patch Quilt made with Myra's pattern. This is one of my go to patterns because it looks great in three fabrics but can also be use with many fabrics. I'm still going through my stash and trying to use up fabrics that aren't really blenders.  This tan floral fabric fit the bill and looks great with the teal and brown I found in my stash as well.


I ran a little short on the back even with using all the leftover squares in a strip. A little character never hurt any quilt!


You can find this quilt in my etsy shop.  Linking with Busy Hands Quilts.

4 comments:

  1. Love the old-fashioned look! Thanks for using my pattern again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,
    I love this quilt! It looks a little like a nine-patch on point . . . plus a framed block. I will have to go check out Myra's pattern. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...