Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sparkle Plenty in Purple and Green

 60 x 60

This pattern is called Sparkle Plenty. I increased the square size to 5" to make the quilt bigger. I am pleased with how this quilt turned out and it was faster to put together than the first one because of the bigger squares. This is the second of the three star quilts using this fabric. You can find the first one here.


The goal of making the three purple and green quilts was to use up 5 floral prints that had both purple and green in them.  This quilt finished off two of those.


One more to go!  You can see it tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Another stunning purple and green quilt - great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and design, another nice one Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun layout. I really like how the center star is echoed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been trying to find a i
    sparkle plenty quilt pattern. It seems to be unavailable. Do you have any suggestions where I might find it?
    Thank you, Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I’m looking for the sparkling plenty quilt pattern as well. If you have found the pattern may I have the information to get the pattern as well?

      Thank you so kindly.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...