Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Christmas to Me!


 I received a package today with some quilty goodness!  Up first are these buttons.


 They aren't just buttons - they are coasters!  I have one by my machine holding my pop. (or do you call it soda?)


And I have one by my desk also holding my pop.  No I don't have two drink. One dose of caffeine is more than enough.


Then there were these cute bandaids...I really hope I don't have to use them!


Some cute magnets I placed on my longarm.  I thought I had them in the right order, but clearly I need more caffeine.


I saved the best for last!  A new rainbow quilt for my art wall...


I did some rearranging to get everything on the wall.  Isn't it just lovely?


What a thoughtful, delightful, and colorful gift!  Thank you, Myra! 

2 comments:

  1. What cute coasters. Your quilts look so cute on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pop for me, not soda. What wonderful gifts, lucky girl you!! I love your art wall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...