Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Urban Neighborhoods Sew Along and OMG (no I'm not swearing!)

A free sew-alongThis must be the year of the quilt alongs!  I am doing 2 of them.  This one is Urban Neighborhoods Sew Along and is running this month.  You can participate for free!   
 I decided to use 12 fat quarters for this quilt. Here are all my pieces cut up. 


There are 13 pieces in each block so I picked one of each fabric and one extra for each pile. They are sitting there waiting to be sewn together.

Even though I have several quilts ahead of this one to finish, I plan on getting this done this month. Urban Neighborhoods is my One Month Goal for January.


5 comments:

  1. Slurp ... you're being sucked in ... all this quilty goodness is getting you! Your quilt is going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great block for scraps too-no, no, no, I am not committing to another project, LOL But I am anxious to see your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one pulled pretty tightly on my heartstrings too! Too many UFOs though, I will have to live vicariously. Looking forward to your reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the looks of your fabrics together. Have fun finishing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the information about the sew along. Good luck wiht finishing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...