Saturday, January 17, 2015

Come See My New Sewing Room

We moved some rooms around in our house. (To those of you who know me, that is nothing new!) The baby is finally out of the closet and in a room with her littlest big sister.  Yep, you read that right.  Her crib was in the extra closet in my bathroom.  We have 2 closets and not so many clothes. It was the quietest place in the house and closest to my bed for feeding at night.  We're done feeding and she sleeps all night.  It was time for a change!


We moved all the kids to new rooms.  Some were happier than others.  I got a different room to sew in and I am loving it.  Come have a look around if you like!  Here is the link to the new page or you can click on the tab up top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...