Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Review of 2014

I have been seeing everyone's 2014 review and I thought it would be fun to take a trip down my memory lane as well.  My goal for 2014 was to make 36 quilts.  I made it!  If we only count actual quilts, there are exactly 36.



I also made 1 tree skirt, 15 t-shirt pillows, a set of rag ABC letters, helped my boys make 2 quilts, and helped my daughter make 4 quilted fleece blankets!

It has been a very busy year with all this sewing, homeschooling, and watching a little premie grow into an entertaining little girl!  I started working more with HSTs this year.  They aren't so bad after all.  I also tried to get a handle on my scraps.  Haven't quite finished them yet, but that's on schedule for the first of the year. I also have 2 quilts in the works that aren't going to make it by tomorrow.  But that gets me 2 ahead for next year!

Thanks to all of you who have left comments on my blog this year, I really appreciate it!  Have a Happy New Year sewing, quilting, and creating!

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all of your quilts together like that. Congrats on meeting your goal of 36 quilts. That is a lot! Can't wait to see what you accomplish in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just wow! 36? And people ask me how I managed 16 with homeschooling! Color me impressed, for sure. You are my new hero!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...