Friday, July 19, 2013

Some sad news...

I just wanted to let my readers know that I will not be posting for quite some time.  You man know that I am pregnant with baby number 8.  I have been on bed rest for the last 2 weeks, the last week in the hospital.  We just found out that my water broke 2 weeks ago and didn't know it.  I also have placenta previa which is bleeding.  Anyway, I have to stay in the hospital until baby girl is born which is anytime from now to 34 weeks.  I'm only 24 weeks right now.  And then if she comes early, that means NICU and no sewing.
The no sewing part is bad, but I really miss my family who are an hour and a half away.  They do get to come see me once in a while.  So while I have 3 quilt tops done and 1 on the big lady halfway quilted, it will be a while until I can finish them.  But after baby girl is born and doing well, I will get back to sewing! Thanks for reading and have a great summer and start of fall!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that you and your baby are doing well. Must be pretty boring stuck in bed in a hospital. Your kids miss you as much as you miss them.
    My dad was raised in OK and I loved visiting my uncle's farm. Let me know if there is anything I can send your way to help pass the time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...