Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quilt Ministry

Our church's Quilt Ministry starts this month! Our first meeting will be on January 27!!! I'm so excited to get started. We will be sewing quilts for people that are sick either in the hospital or with chronic illness, people in nursing homes, people who have lost their homes, etc. And we will be giving special quilts to all babies dedicated by our pastor. Our ministry is based on donations, so if you have some fabric or quilts you'd like to donate please feel free to email me! I will be posting pictures of our finished quilts once we get started. I'd also like to give a special thanks to Sarah from Confessions of a Fabric Addict who answered so many of my questions! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...